Thursday, April 14, 2011

Coming soon to C,K,&K...

Is it too soon to assume that you would know what C, K, & K means?  A little ambitious?  Moving along...
My fantastic mother-in-law, Lora, has a frequent saying, “Oh my Lou!” It’s really quite charming in her East Texas accent, but I’ve heard it so much that I say it now, too. There’s been some discussion on how the last word is spelled…l-o-u, l-o-o, etc. That being said, I’ve decided to dedicate a part of my blog to her saying. Welcome to “Oh My Loo!” My biggest fear about going to India is the fearful equation of: stomach troubles + lack of toilet paper + the hole-in-the-ground for toilets + correct squatting position = troublesome times. Yes, I will do a photo documentary of the loos (restrooms) I visit on my journey. Odd? Yes! A bit offensive? Perhaps! After 11 years with junior high kids, I will tell you that bathroom humor makes me laugh, so just go with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment